Charlie Pownall’s workshops focus on helping you protect and defend your organisation’s reputation.
Designed for leaders and practitioners, Charlie Pownall’s workshops are built on the following principles:
- Customised. Each workshop is developed in line with agreed learning goals, with content, case studies and examples drawn from your industry/category and region/country.
- Personalised. All participants are given direct feedback as
individuals and/or groups based on their own requirements and performance.
- Objective. While participants are provided with structured
frameworks and methodologies, an open exchange of
ideas is strongly encouraged.
- Participatory. Anecdotes, discussions, and individual and
team-based exercises make each course practical, involving
- Flexible. A modular and extensible training curriculum, in a
format (public, custom, e-learning) that suits your requirements