Designed for leaders and practitioners, Charlie Pownall’s workshops are built on the following principles:
- Customised. Each workshop is developed in line with agreed learning goals, with content, case studies and examples drawn from your industry/category and region/country.
- Personalised. All participants are given direct feedback as individuals and/or groups based on their own requirements and performance.
- Objective. While participants are provided with structured frameworks and methodologies, an open exchange of ideas is strongly encouraged.
- Participatory. Anecdotes, discussions, and individual and team-based exercises make each course practical, involving and memorable.
- Flexible. A modular and extensible training curriculum, in a format (public, custom, e-learning) that suits your requirements and budget.