Handling negative situations online is now an accepted part of daily life for many organisations, yet some have had to experience a really serious incident, let alone a Level 1 or 2 crisis erupting or spreading like wildfire online.
Digital Simulator tests your team’s readiness to respond to a crisis online in a secure, private, web-based environment, supported by real-life role-players.
- To stress-test and validate your Crisis Plan and/or Social Media Crisis Plan, protocols and procedures
- To fine-tune your messaging, content, community management and other capabilities effectively across different online platforms under high pressure
- To test and strengthen co-ordination between different business units
- To develop leadership capabilities during a crisis.
The Digital Crisis Simulator has many uses other than testing an organisation’s crisis readiness. It can also be used to:
- Prepare for major public announcements
- Test interventions to ongoing public or corporate issues
- Assess online community managers and customer service teams.
Half or one day
Who should attend
Crisis Team, and/or leaders and executives in Digital/Social Media,
Corporate Communications, Corporate/Public Affairs, Legal, IT, HR.
Contact Charlie Pownall for further information.