Handling negative situations online and on the social web is now an accepted part of daily life for most organisations. But nothing prepares you for the full force of a major incident or crisis as a real-time web-based simulation.
Social Simulator tests your organisation’s readiness to respond to incidents and crises online in a secure, private, web-based environment, supported by experienced real-life role-players.
- To stress-test and validate your Crisis Plan and/or Social Media Crisis Plan, protocols and procedures
- To fine-tune your messaging, content, community management and other capabilities effectively across different online platforms under high pressure
- To test and strengthen coordination between different business units
- To strengthen leadership capabilities during an incident or crisis.
Social Simulator has many uses other than testing an organisation’s incident or crisis readiness. It can also be used to:
- Prepare for major public announcements
- Test actual or probable interventions to public or corporate issues
- Assess online community managers and customer service teams.
Half or one day
Who should attend
Crisis and/or Communications teams, and/or leaders and executives in Digital/Social Media, Online Community Management, Customer Service, Corporate/Public Affairs, Legal, IT, HR.
Contact Charlie Pownall for further information.