An experienced and accomplished speaker, panellist, moderator and facilitator, Charlie Pownall talks regularly at business conferences and seminars, business schools, universities and industry organisations across the world.
Charlie Pownall’s insights and views on reputation management, crisis communications, incident response and online reputation management are particularly in demand.
He speaks on the following topics:
- Plans are Useless How to handle the increasing complexities of crisis planning
- Boxing Clever Smart techniques for safeguarding corporate reputation online
- No Time to Think How to respond right to reputational threats
- Cyber Reality The reputational conundrum of data breaches
- Building Trust from the Get-go The reputation prerogative for start-ups and SMBs.
Based in London, Charlie Pownall travels regularly to Asia and the Middle-east. Having been born, and lived and worked in Asia for many years, he brings a rich east/west and west/east perspective to his talks.
Customising content to each audience, his approach is to inform, challenge, entertain and motivate audiences.
Contact Charlie Pownall to discuss your event requirements.