Online/social media monitoring tools are a dime a dozen across Asia-Pacific. The challenge is knowing which one(s) to choose. Much hinges on what you are trying to achieve.
Whilst there are plenty of decent general purpose tools for professional use – each with its own pros and cons – there is, however, no one solution that provides consistent, comprehensive coverage across all markets and languages. In my experience.
Here is a (non-comprehensive) list of commercial enterprise online/social media monitoring tools for the Asia-Pacific region:
- Kantar Media CIC
- Meltwater (disc: occasional client)
- Salesforce/Radian 6
- Australia – Dialogix | Local Measure
- China – LinkedInfluence Radarly, Wise Social
- Hong Kong – K-Matrix
- India – Simplify360
- Indonesia – Brand 24 | Mediawave | NoLimit
- Japan – Boom Research | Hottolink | Lenz
- Philippines – ThoughtBuzz
- Singapore – FishEye Analytics, JamiQ
- S. Korea – Daumsoft, Konan
- Thailand – SocialEnable | ZocialEye
- Vietnam – Boomerang | YouNet SocialHeat
Which online/social media monitoring tools in Asia do you recommend?
Last updated: September 2017
Contact Charlie Pownall to discuss your online/social media listening requirements.