Online/social media monitoring tools are a dime a dozen across Asia-Pacific. The challenge is knowing which one(s) to choose.
Much hinges on what you are trying to achieve. Nonetheless, it is worth knowing that there are plenty of decent general purpose tools for professional use – each with its own pros and cons.
There is, however, no one solution that provides consistent, comprehensive coverage across all markets and languages – in my experience. Here is a (non-comprehensive) list of commercial enterprise online/social media monitoring tools for the Asia-Pacific region:
- Australia – Dialogix | Local Measure
- China – LinkedInfluence Radarly, Wise Social
- Hong Kong – K-Matrix
- India – Simplify360
- Indonesia – Brand 24 | Mediawave | NoLimit
- Japan – Boom Research | Hottolink | Lenz
- Philippines – ThoughtBuzz
- Singapore – FishEye Analytics, JamiQ
- S. Korea – Daumsoft, Konan
- Thailand – SocialEnable | ZocialEye
- Vietnam – Boomerang | YouNet SocialHeat
Which online/social media monitoring tools in Asia do you recommend?
Last updated: September 2017
Contact Charlie Pownall to discuss your online/social media listening requirements.