Online/social media monitoring tools are a dime a dozen across Asia-Pacific. The challenge is knowing which one(s) to choose. Much hinges on what you are trying to achieve.
There are plenty of decent general purpose tools for professional use – each with its own pros and cons. But in my experience there is no one solution that provides consistent, comprehensive coverage across all markets and languages.
Here is a (non-comprehensive) list of commercial enterprise online/social media monitoring tools for the Asia-Pacific region:
- Kantar Media CIC
- Meltwater (disclosure: occasional client)
- Salesforce/Radian 6
- Australia – Local Measure | Truescope
- China – Wisers
- Hong Kong – K-Matrix
- India – Simplify360
- Indonesia – MediaKernals | Mediawave | NoLimit | Sonar Platform
- Japan – Boom Research | Hottolink | Lenz
- Philippines – ThoughtBuzz
- S. Korea – Konan, VIAV
- Thailand – SocialEnable | ZocialEye
- Vietnam – YouNet SocialHeat
Which online/social media monitoring tools in Asia do you recommend?