Most read articles on reputation and crisis communications in 2014
With MH370, MH17 and now QX8501, food safety and health scares in China, ongoing supply chain issues, hacks aplenty, popular protests in Taiwan and Hong Kong and terrorist attacks in Australia and China, it has been a busy year for public relations and crisis communications professionals across Asia.
Here are the most popular articles published to this blog over the past twelve months.
1. Malaysia Airlines, MH370 and social media crisis communications
2. Change communications and social media
3. Safeguarding corporate reputation in social media
4. Why your online reputation is not your reputation
5. Customers at the core? McDonald’s messes up its crisis messages
6. Crisis communications in Malaysia
7. How to handle online defamation
8. Assessing the Hong Kong government’s communications during Occupy Central
9. Asia’s most reputable companies
10. What’s the right social media strategy?
With traffic to the blog up 35% over 2013, I’m encouraged to keep plugging away on these topics.
If you’ve any suggestions, I am all ears.
Best wishes for a smooth and prosperous 2015!