Recent reputational, communications and public relations consulting engagements led by or involving Charlie Pownall include:
- Assessed the reputational threats facing a regional south-east Asian bank, made recommendations and strengthened its risk management plan
- Developed a reputation tracking and reporting system for a global transport infrastructure operator
- Devised a multi-year online corporate reputation strategy and plan for a high-profile Chinese technology multinational
- Conducted in-depth market analysis and competitor benchmarking, and developed the global social media strategy, plan and governance for a super-luxury hotel group
- Prepared the Board of Directors of a major conglomerate in South-east Asia for a successful IPO roadshow
- Helped a leading global media intelligence company secure a significant government online monitoring contract
- Provided communications advice and support to a European food service company during a product quality crisis
- Helped a US investment company handle anonymous, false online rumours about an important product
- Advised a UK healthcare company subject to a co-ordinated media campaign of false and misleading claims about its services
- Advised a start-up coffee company how to handle negative fall-out from a crowdsourced funding initiative
- Provided litigation support to a high profile family business in south-east Asia
- Advised an up-and-coming UK national politician how to limit potential public reputational damage
- Strengthened the online reputation of a high profile businessman in the wake of unfair and unproven allegations about his professional conduct.
Contact Charlie Pownall to discuss your reputation and consulting requirements.