Recent reputation and strategic communications consulting engagements led by or involving Charlie Pownall include:
- Helped a leading global media intelligence company win a major government social media monitoring contract
- Assessed the reputational threats facing a regional south-east Asian bank, made recommendations
and strengthened its risk management plan
- Developed a reputation tracking and reporting system for a global transport infrastructure operator
- Devised a multi-year online corporate reputation strategy and plan for a multinational Chinese technology firm
- Conducted in-depth market analysis and competitor benchmarking, and developed the global social media
strategy, plan and governance for a luxury hotel group
- Prepared the Board of directors of a major conglomerate in South-east Asia for an IPO roadshow
- Advised a European food service company during a product quality crisis
- Helped a US investment company handle false anonymous online rumours about an important product
- Provided online litigation support to a high profile family business in south-east Asia
- Advised a national politician how to limit potential public reputational damage
- Strengthened the online reputation of a high profile businessman in the wake of unfair and unproven
allegations about his professional conduct.
Contact Charlie Pownall to discuss your reputation and consulting experience.