News and views with a Asian corporate reputation dimension over the past few days:
- HP directs Chinese suppliers to limit student labour – NYT
- Eyes on Japan as LIBOR scandal spreads – CNN
- Yum Brands deserves a Chinese haircut – Forbes
- SEC to investigate Focus Media for potential violations – SCMP
- Asia Pulp & Paper forces suppliers to stop cutting forests – WSJ
- Murkiness continues to surround Ping An deal – SCMP
- Singapore silence on football fixing allegations damages reputation – Reuters
- Five Chinese firms in top 5 global smartphone makers – Tech in Asia
Gong Xi Fa Cai for tomorrow’s start of the Chinese Lunar Year.
Or in Cantonese, Kung Hei Fat Choy!